The world (including the United Nations) of Islam is today promising further attacks of terrorism against the people of Israel for the attack on Qana, Lebanon. News reports from America and Europe have the death toll of “innocent civilians” at more than 60. What are the facts?
1. We don’t know how many were killed in this attack – so far only 27 dead bodies have been confirmed – the reports that call this a “massacre” are very far-fetched. It reminds us of the same kind of propaganda that was used against Israel in the conflict over Jenin, the Arab village in Israel.
2. Hezbollah has fired many rockets from this site that was destroyed. Today over 140 rockets were fired upon Kiryat Shmoneh in Israel. Does anyone really care, or is the whole problem whether Israel has killed people in this war?
3. Hezbollah hides behind women and children, using them as “human shields” – does anyone really care about the truth?
4. Lebanon’s government is responsible for allowing this situation to exist – they have tolerated and even supported Hezbollah, a known terrorist organization and army, for years.
5. Does anyone care that Israel warned the civilians and residents of southern Lebanon to flee so they would not be hurt in these necessary attacks? Yes, the citizens of Qana were also warned!
6. Does anyone understand that Hezbollah and the Islamic peoples of the Middle East are using this tragedy to change the focus off of their stated and often published goal of destroying the State of Israel and annihilating the Jewish people?
7. Does anyone in the Media really talk to believers in Lebanon who have lived under the pressure of Hezbollah? Lebanese believers knew that the only solution to the continued “take-over” of their country by Islam and its terrorist organizations was to have Israel come to their rescue.
8. Why does the Media avoid talking about the recent (June, 2006) pact between Russia, Iran, and Syria that was signed pledging full military support of one another and the terrorist groups that they sponsor and support?
9. Why is Israel being condemned? Condemnation should be flowing out of the UN and the European Union against Iran and Syria who continue to lie to the West about their involvement when they are giving millions of dollars and military weapons and expertise to a terrorist organization that has only one goal – the destruction of the Nation of Israel and the murder of Jewish people.
10. Do people really believe Sheik Nasrallah’s words? He lies continually and fabricates stories. Does anyone in the Media really understand that in Islam’s theology a Muslim must lie to the infidel? Who are the infidels? All non-Muslims, especially identified as Jews, Christians, and Hindus.
WHAT SHOULD WE DO?
1. Pray earnestly for wisdom for the leaders in Israel.
2. Pray for the protection of all who are truly “innocent” victims of this war.
3. Pray for the destruction of the terrorist organization and all its weapons of war.
4. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem and the Nation of Israel.
5. Pray that the LORD GOD of ISRAEL will overthrow all the lies and myths that are being told about this present conflict.
6. Pray that people will understand God’s everlasting covenant with the Nation of Israel and support it with all their hearts.
7. Pray that all the destruction from this current conflict will be restored and rebuilt and that the lives of those people who have suffered so terribly from this conflict can be put back together soon.
8. Pray that God’s will be done on earth as it is in heaven!
9. Pray for the coming of the Messiah to bring lasting peace on this earth!
10. Pray that the people of Israel will turn to the LORD GOD of ISRAEL with all of their hearts – II Chronicles 7:14.