Meditations in the Psalms
There are times when we need to be open and transparent about all our trials and struggles – and always before the Lord. It is the Lord alone Who will deliver us as we need and the Lord alone Who will take care of those who wish to harm and try to destroy us.
- The difficulties he was experiencing – verse 12
- The deliverance he needed – verse 13
- The desire for God to deal with those who tried to destroy him – verses 14-15
- The delight he had in the Lord – verse 16
- The desperation he felt and the need for the Lord to act soon – verse 17
Sometimes we feel that God’s timing is not soon enough! We want Him to deal with the matter now! It is so hard to wait and be patient with God’s time and God’s way of handling the difficulties in our lives.
Verse for Meditation
Verse 16 – “Let all those that seek Thee rejoice and be glad in Thee; let such as love Thy salvation say continually, The LORD be magnified.”
“Lord, You are my help and my deliverer; I lay my concerns at Your feet and rejoice and rest in You.”