Meditations in the Psalms
The psalmist reminds us of the mighty power and presence of the Lord among His people. Often we forget that He is still the God Who is always there! In addition to His presence (v. 8), He speaks of His goodness (v. 10), and His desire to dwell among His people (v. 16). Take a moment right now to thank Him, to praise Him, to express your love and trust to the One Who will never leave you nor forsake you.
- His march through the wilderness – verse 7
- The might of His presence – verse 8
- The means of supplying our needs – verses 9-10
- His message that was published – verse 11
- The means by which kings fled – verses 12-14
- The motive of God toward the hill of God – verses 15-16
When the Lord is on your side, there is nothing to fear. He will dwell with His people forever!
Verse for Meditation
Verse 8 – “The earth shook, the heavens also dropped at the presence of God: even Sinai itself was moved at the presence of God, the God of Israel.”
“I rejoice in Your presence, Your protection, Your provision, and Your power!”